Saturday, January 17, 2009

It needs time

My hostel.
I have started living in hostel.
This is my 1st time to stay with other people.

This new environment is warm but sometimes blackly.
I feel like I am going to make many friends.
On the contrary, I hate to be with people sometimes.
Maybe I am temperamental?
I don't know.
I would like to be an easygoing and sociable girl.
But, I feel annoyed to talk to them sometimes.
Their topics are quite different with my interests.


One day, I met someone, he is special.
Sadly,
I don't know even I am hard to communicate or I really do not have that skill to keep a friend. I feel conflicted and frustrated.
A close friend is hard to find.
Maybe I just can simply talk with casual acquaintances.
After knowing each other well, they might stay away with me.

Don't worry, Lyxinn.
It needs time, INDEED.

No comments:

Post a Comment