skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
亭亭玉立 欣欣向荣
人生最痛苦的是不能重来 最幸福的是不必重来
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
3天的工作
INTERIOR DESIGNER...
太有学问了
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is Me
Lyxinn
Malaysia
A simple girl.
View my complete profile
Time is going
I MISS U,
I thought I heard your voice.
You don't marry someone you can live with,you marry the person who you cannot live without.
A Friend's Love says:" If you ever need anything,I'll be there."True Love says:" You'll never need anything;I'll be there."
I WAIT
I wait for you,
anxious to see your face.
I stand and watch,
looking for the first sign of your arrival.
I finally see you,
I take a second look to make sure you're really there.
My pulse races and I crack a smile,
this is what I've been waiting for.
You begin to approach,
you say, "Sorry, I'm late."
I say, "No problem."
But I think to myself, 'I'd have waited forever.'
You Are Here
►
2009
(10)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(29)
▼
December
(6)
第一份工作
奖学金面试
Before & After
^^
我好像真的爱上了
3天的工作
►
November
(13)
►
October
(10)
Music is Love
let the music take everything away^^
I M Happi
Didn't you?
Amazing
Music Playlist
at
MixPod.com
No comments:
Post a Comment